The TiTan Crash Axe is designed as a flexible multi-use tool. It has a lightweight, high-strength titanium handle with replaceable heads, such as a stainless steel crash axe blade and a stainless steel pike. The hilt has a metal cutting claw and a wire-cutter.
- Super lightweight titanium handle.
- Replaceable and interchangeable Stainless steel blade and pike.
- Total weight of 2.5 Lbs / 1.13 Kg.
- Large, full-surface crash-axe style blade.
- Integrated metal cutting claw with wire cutting feature.
- High visibility and tactical versions.
- ‘Future ready’ for new blades, pikes and picks.
If not in stock, this product manufacture lead time is approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
Risk assessments should be conducted by the trainer to identify the level of training/instruction conducted is appropriate, and that any piece of equipment that is used for that training is suitable and all safe guards are in place.